You certainly want to have shiny and healthy hair and you want to avoid having dull or matte hair. One of the tips for healthy hair is that healthy hair is the hair that has attractive shine and smooth texture. Having one isn’t too difficult, as long as you know what to do and the end result to achieve.
Here are some simple tips that you can do on daily basis and at home without spending loads of money. These tips are provided by professional hairstylist in order to help you get luminous hair:
- Don’t forget to rinse your hair with cold water after you wash it off and apply conditioner on it. The cold water will seal the conditioner in and make the hair cuticles stay flat, which will enhance the shine.
- You can use hair mask or deep conditioning method. Do this once a week in order to restore the natural moisture within your hair. The more moisture you have, the more shine you will get. There are lots of home based hair masks or conditioners that you can use to treat your hair at home.
- You need to apply leave in conditioner if you experienced damaged or dry hair. Apply the leave in conditioner when your hair is still damp. Do this treatment once a week will be enough to improve your hair condition and health.
- Avoid using hair dryers, but when you have to use it, be sure to use it at the right angle. Be sure to put the angle downward the hair shaft. This method will make the hair cuticle stay flat. It will avoid further hair damage or dry condition.
- If you want to make your hair strands stay smooth, you can use special hair treatment oil. The oil will make the hair cuticle stay flat. You can also consider having shine spray that is lightweight in order to add extra texture and luster to your hair.
- Avoid build up hair products because they can make your hair dull. One of the tips for healthy hair is to use clarifying shampoo that will help removing the build up. This shampoo is gentle and light, so it will be good for the hair and scalp.
- Avoid excessive brushing. It can cause hair breakage that can make the hair dull. You can use wide tooth comb to detangle your strands gently. You need to start from the hair ends and go up toward the roots.