There are lots of trendy and sophisticated female haircuts 2013 that you can try if you are thinking about having a makeover or you want to do something different with your appearance. These haircuts 2013 can really improve your look and style without you having to do any extravagant or grandeur work. Simply choose the best style that you like most and consider having your hairstylist work on that particular style.
Styles for the Long Hair
When you have long hair – no matter whatever texture or type you have – you can always choose the long hair styles that can improve your look. Try styling it up into something different if you are bored with your regular model and style. Here are the most popular options that you can try for your long hair:
- The ponytails. This style may look simple, but it can improve your look greatly. Whether you want to have the sleek ponytail – like the one worn by Sandra Bullock – or the messy ponytail with rather wavy texture, you can make your appearance less dull and boring.
- The braids. This style is perfect for those who have rather wavy or curly hair texture. Simply braid your hair to make your hair somehow neater. This style will also ‘tame’ out your hair.
- The plaits. If you know how to manage and style up the plaited models, be sure that they can look good on you.
Styles for the Short Hair
When you have short hair, you can style it up within:
- Inverted or asymmetrical bob. These types of bob cut will make your hair attractive and have structure. Consider the examples worn by Victoria Beckham.
- The boyish cut. Cutting your hair short will make you look fresher and younger. Consider cuts from Carey Mulligan as example.
These styles can really improve your look in such simple manner. Consult your stylists to get the best cut that goes along with your facial features or hair type and structure.