In the past few years the trend of short hair, including short layered bob hairstyles 2013 start to dominate the fashion scene and fast to become the favorite hairstyle for celebrities and fashion enthusiasts. In the fashion world short hairstyles are in fact ageless and never really become out of fashion thanks to its practicality and versatility. A woman with short hairstyle will need only a relatively short time to manage their hair compared to the longer hairstyles thus enables them to be more active in their busy daily schedules.
Despite relatively short time spent for the styling, short bob hairstyles are still really attractive and beautiful with more and more man find short hairstyles women more attractive than the old fashion long hairstyles. The short hairstyles can also be a fashion statement that shows that you are modern, independent women who are not afraid to break traditional boundaries for self-advancement.
How to Style Short Layered Bob
There are several things you have to consider when you are choosing to have a short layered bob for your haircut. Here are some steps that you can follow to get the perfect short bob layered haircut everyday:
- Use towel to dry your hair completely. Gently dry your hair using a towel right after you get out of the shower. Be careful not to break fragile hair or let it tangle by not drying it too vigorously.
- Apply appropriate styling products. In order to get the perfect short layered bob haircut you may need to use various hairstyling products such as a smoothing product, volumizing product, light hold gel or a silkening product depending on the condition of your hair. Use the appropriate styling products that are safe and healthy for your hair.
- Use hair dryer to dry the hair from the roots first. When you use hair dryer remember to use it with a round brush starting from the undermost layers of the hair roots in segments.
Tips to Get the Style
Here are other tips you might want to follow to get the perfect hairstyles:
- Start adding the volume from the crown.
- To further smooth your hair you can use a flat iron by following the hair’s basic shape so you can get the desired style.
- Create the hair shape using the round brush.
- To add definition and flair you can use hair wax.