You may be wondering how it is possible to lighten your hair naturally. Well, the method with chamomile tea is possible and the result is visible. However, you may have to wait for several weeks to see the real result and you need to do the method over and over again – along with your washing hair time to get the outcome that you want.
To enlighten your hair, you need to follow these steps:
- Boil a cup of water and then dip in the chamomile bag. Or if you want to, you can boil the chamomile flower – along with hot water – to get quick result. However, if you do the second way, make sure you use glass or enamel pot, instead of metal pot. Metal pot will change the lightening effect since it will react with the flower.
- Let the tea simmer for a while. You can wait between 15 minutes to half an hour.
- If you want to, you can mix it with plain yoghurt or lavender oil.
- Be sure that it has been mixed well before applying on your hair. Start from the root toward the end; by this way, you can be sure that your hair is covered.
- Massage it gently.
- Cover the hair with shower cap and leave it for about 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with warm water. If you aren’t sure that the chamomile is thoroughly cleansed, wash your hair again.
- Dry your hair naturally under the sun. let the rays help drying off your hair.
- Repeat this method again and again, and you should see the lightening effect within a few weeks.
Some people may be allergic to chamomile, so when you start experiencing itch or burning sensation, immediately rinse your hair. If nothing happens to you, you can continue using this method to get healthy and natural outcome.