With the New Year fast approaching, some predictions for the trend of the medium hairstyles 2013 have already written in various media; fashion magazines, websites or blogs. Here, we will also provide you fashion enthusiast with two hairstyles that we predict will become the trend in 2013, the scarlet glow and the medium blonde bomb shell. Medium length hairstyles will always exist and never really go out the trend, first because it’s simplicity and versatility and second because women who are growing their hair will eventually experience medium hair period before they have long hair.
The Scarlet Glow
We predict that the 2012 trendy hair color red will continue its popularity in the next year. Rich and fiery red hair color combines with subtle copper highlighting that will gives the hairstyle more stylish depth and movement. The main feature of this hairstyle beside the red hue is the adorable cut with chiseled layers in the hair’s front and longer layers throughout that frames your face delightfully.
To get the hairstyle you can follow the instructions:
- After applying styling product to your hair, remove the excess moisture by using blow drier and the starting at your nape, section off medium sized sections of your hair.
- Blow dry each section of the hair using a medium sized round brush, makes sure the section is completely dry before you move on to the next one.
- To produce this particular style blow dry the hair under.
- Give optimal volume by really pulling your hair and up once you reach the hair’s top section.
- Smooth your bangs forward and to the side by using a flat iron.
To get the perfect result it is recommended to use Moroccan Oils Signature Treatment Serum in order to protect your hair against frizz, humidity and heat of the day and night
The Medium Blonde Bombshell
While the fiery red scarlet glow hairstyle might requires you to dye your color red in order to get the full effect while the medium blonde bombshell prefer to highlight its natural color (if you have natural blonde hair). The hair main feature will be the long bangs and the use of many layers to give the hairstyle the much needed movement and softness. The hairstyle is easy to get almost similar with the scarlet glow with slight difference in the natural hair color and the blended highlighting that make this hairstyle relatively easy to manage.