When you have damaged hair, then one of your New Year’s resolutions should be about improving your hair. Dry or damaged hair can be dealt with, as long as you know the way to repair it. There are some handy tips for healthy hair that you can try without costing you a fortune.
Here are the ways to improve your hair and make it healthier and brighter:
- You need to test your hair whether it is strong enough or fragile. You can do a simple test by taking a strand of your hair and stretch it. “When it breaks so easily, it means that your hair is totally damaged and dry because it doesn’t have enough moisture”, says professional.
- If you experience dry hair, then you need to hydrate your hair. Be sure to use products with high quality moisturizer contents that will improve the look and the texture of the hair. Professional says, “Be sure to look for products with natural and pure oils, like the Argan oil. This type of oil can penetrate into the skin and scalp and lock all the moisture in natural ways.” If you happen to suffer from extreme dry hair, you can try the coconut oil or jojoba. Just use a few drops and you can see the improving result of your hair.
- You also need to pay attention to the heat. If you use styling tools quite often, be sure to protect your hair from the intense heat. ‘You can always apply a special cream for heat protection before styling the hair or set the heat level to the lowest setting possible”, says professional.
- Be sure that you also protect your hair from the weather. Too hot or too cold weather can really damage your hair, so be prepared for leave in conditioner, umbrella, or hat when the weather is too harsh.
- You also need to trim your hair regularly, especially if you have split ends. Do it once every 6 to 8 weeks, and you will be fine.
- You can use hair mask for ultimate protection and care. Simply use the mask once a week in order to hydrate the hair.
- You shouldn’t wash your hair too often either. The shampoo will remove the natural hair oil that is good as natural conditioner.
- You should pay attention to your dieting menu. Consuming the right minerals and vitamins can protect your hair from within.
Those are simple yet effective tips for healthy hair that you can do within the comfort of your home. Try them and see the result.